Where excellence is our greatest desire. With about 40 years of experience - forging, creating, and molding on what The Flooring Connection is today. Distributing for well-over 60 manufactures and proudly selling for companies such as Disney. We strive to make each and every one of our customers satisfied. Where quality is GIVEN and the prices are FAIR.
We are experiencing some shipping delays and temporary inventory outages. We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Some manufactures are experiencing major production delays and supply chain shortages. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time; Please stay safe.
Same vacuum as the No. 9-20-28 Turbo II Auto Start Standard Vacuum but includes a dust bag and a flat fold 0.3 micron filter designed to meet the industry standard for collecting 99.97% of particulate 0.3 microns or larger. Use of a hepa vacuum not only gives the best performance for ordinary dust collection, but is also necessary for compliance with the EPA RRP (Renovation, Repair and Painting) rule for work procedures when disturbing areas with lead-based paint.
All FEIN Turbo Series Vacuums have these features:
• Automatic tool on/off start feature turns the vacuum on/off when a connected power tool is switched on/off. In ‘Auto Start’ mode, the vacuum continues to run for 15 seconds to clear the hose after tool is turned off. Also has a ‘Manual’ operation mode.
• Two-stage bypass motor has a sealed fan for dust and debris suction, and a second fan to blow cooling air across the motor.
• Powerful 1100w motor gives a 98.4" static water lift rating, an air flow of 151 cfm and a 66 decibel sound level rating.
• Soft start motor helps prevent tripping circuit breakers.
• Flat top with a retention lip and a flush folding carrying handle.
• Two rear hooks for hose and cord storage, and two rear snap-on holding brackets for accessory storage.
• Crushproof 1-3/8" x 13' long hose has a swivel fitting at each end. The hose fitting turns to lock into the vacuum.
• Suction control tool adapter with a regulating vent to control the amount of suction, especially useful when sanding. The tool adapter also has internal annular rings for attachment to both the FEIN MultiMaster and SuperCut Dust-Free Sanding Kits.
• Flat pleated cartridge filter with a protective holder that allows the filter to be cleaned by tapping out accumulated dust.
• Four swivel casters with 2-1/2" diameter dual wheels for easy mobility and maximum stability. One caster is lockable to prevent vacuum movement.
• Sensors for automatic vacuum shutoff when maximum capacity is reached while wet vacuuming electrically conductive liquids. • Operate on 120v, 15 amp (9 amps for the Vacuum and 6 amps for the ‘Auto Start’ outlet) power through a 16' 14/3 grounded cord. C-CSA-US Listed.
• Compact size, with approximate dimensions of 17-1/4" long x 15" wide x 18-1/2" high (Turbo 1 Series) or 22-1/2" high (Turbo 2 Series).
• Includes the 1-3/8" x 13' hose, tool adapter with suction control, two snap-on accessory holding brackets, four casters, cartridge filter, fleece filter bag (1 each only) and an illustrated instruction manual.
• Three year parts and labor warranty with online registration.
Proudly, distributing for well-over 60 manufactures; The Flooring Connection has built quite the reputation in the flooring industry. Our mission is simple: provide quality products from a selection of top named manufactures, where quality is GIVEN and the prices are FAIR. With about 40 years of growth, we continue to maintain high standards towards our services, the products we offer and for our customers.
Thank you for your interest in The Flooring Connection. LLC
We started our business in 1985, as a small father and son operation providing installations, repairs, and sanding of hardwood flooring in the Tri-State area.
Over the years, the company grew to over thirty five hardwood floor installers and seventy five full time floor sanders servicing many clients in New York, New Jersey and all of the Tri-State area. Some of our clients included: Buckey Dent, Ron Howard, Dicks Sporting Goods Stores, Whitney Houston, Tech Schools, Eddie Murphy, Hoboken Wood Floors, Garden State Flooring, Capitol Wood Floors and many more.
In 1995, the company expanded into selling the products that we have used for so many years prior and sales exploded because of the knowledge we had using the products we sell and offer.
Today, The Flooring Connection. LLC operates twelve on-line ecommerce stores, retail and wholesale subsidiaries.
One of the largest suppliers of floor covering installation products, flooring tools, carpet tools, tile tools and accessories in the industry
Our warehouses are stocked and ready to ship with products from manufactures such as Red Devil, Timbermate wood fillers, Wood Wise, Powernail, Porta-Nail, Minwax, Dura-Seal, Fabulon, Extech Instruments, Keson Measuring Wheels, Johnson Abrasives, Applicator's & More, Classic Aire Wood Vents, Barwalt Tools, Grout Grabber, Wagner Electronics, Taylor Tools, EZ-Tread Systems, Safecoat, Pro-Team Professional Vacuums, Clarke American Sanders, Lagler Sanders, Norton Floor Sanding Products, and much more! We will be adding extra features over the next few months, so come back regularly.
Orders are taken 24 hours a day. Office hours are Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m Est standard time. Holidays excluded.
We are experiencing some shipping delays and temporary inventory outages. We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Some manufactures are experiencing major production delays and supply chain shortages. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time. Please stay safe.