All Ligno-Scanners give true wood moisture readings in percent using built-in corrections for different species. Corrections can also be programmed by entering the specific gravity between 0.3 and 1.0. Resolution is 0.1% for entire measuring range. HOLD function is available in all pinless meters from Lignomat.
Why choose a Scanner from Lignomat: Lignomat’s unique measuring technology assures calibration accuracy, reliability and repeatability backed by a 2-year warranty on all meters.
Ligno-Scanner SD dual depth moisture meter is calibrated for wood. The meter has 2 independent sets of calibrations, one for 1/4″ deep and one for 3/4″ deep. Standard pinless moisture meters have a fixed 3/4″ measuring depth.
Unique dual depth Ligno-Scanner SD works well for:
– Boards over 3/4″ and less than 3/4″ thick.
– Measuring layered engineered panels.
– Comparing surface / core moisture to see if boards are dried evenly.
– Checking surface moisture after water damage or after applying
- waterborne finishes.
Pinless meters are essential when checking finished products such as floors, cabinet doors, table tops and ready-to-sell furniture, where pins would leave visible marks.
- Ligno-Scanner SDM, dual depth for wood, bamboo, drywall, concrete
- Ligno-VersaTec: all in one pin-pinless-RH meter