20 GA. HD Flooring L Powercleats
20 GA. POWERCLEATS™
20 GA. Powercleats are made of a thinner gauge steel. This thinner nail design is necessary for the installation of modern engineered flooring to prevent splits and cracks during installation.
20 GA. L-Cleats are designed for use in the Model 2000 Trigger-pull flooring nailer.
Powernails 20 GA. L-Cleats come in both 1″ and 1-1/4″ and are packed in easy to handle packages of 1,000.
- Made in the USA from recycled steel
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Specifically designed for laminates, engineered, MDF-core, exotics, bamboo and “lock” together flooring
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer