Recommended for outdoor wood projects only. For indoor projects, please use our Original or TrueTone products.
This product is part of a finishing system.
You will also need our Waterlox Marine Sealer to complete your project.
- Our traditional formulation is product number TB 6032.
- Produces a Satin Sheen appearance (30°-40° gloss level)..
- Formulated as a traditional exterior Tung oil spar varnish in a satin sheen.
- Like all of our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Forms a protective and elastic finish against sun/UV rays, harsh weather and moisture exposure.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Marine Sealer (TB 3809) (Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish (TB5284) can be used interchangeably).
- Easier to maintain than other exterior clear finishes.
- For use on exterior surfaces in direct sunlight/UV.
- Use as a finish coat for a satin sheen, exterior finish over base coat(s) of Waterlox Marine Sealer (TB 3809).
- Specially made for boat decks, bright work, spars and other heavy-duty exterior applications, such as exterior doors and garage doors.
- Not recommended for use on pressure-treated woods or exterior horizontal surfaces in direct sunlight, such as decks.
- Coverage/Thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning necessary.
- Dry time. 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
Due to VOC regulations, many Waterlox Sealers or Finishes may not be sold in your area. Your zip code will be checked before shipping this product.